1) Find our offer in GALLERY-SHOP section of the website – pick and choose between different options using filters and tags. Start with defining your price limit.
2) Once you have chosen an object ADD it TO YOUR CART.
3) Continue shopping or go to YOUR CART.
4) Log in our continue shopping as a Guest.
5) Fill in your personal data and address information.
6) Add special requests to your order/shipping if needed.
7) If all of the data are correct – click SEND (only then your order is officially send to us). From this moment the objects you have selected get a RESERVED status for seven days (weekend included).
8) We will inform you about shipping cost and possible ways of payment in two working days from receiving your order.
9) Send the exact amount including chosen objects price as well as the shipping cost to our bank account:
FRESZ Gallery / CeGie Rafał Gołąb, Karmelicka 18/9, 31-128 Krakow, mBank, nr: 41 1140 2004 0000 3602 7608 3447. We kindly ask you to make the payment up to three days from receiving our confirmation e-mail (an e-mail containing the requested object availability verification and informing about your order being finalized). If the payment is not posted on our account within three days from receiving the confirmation e-mail the order will be annulled.
10) After the payment is posted your order is shipped to the given address. You will be informed about it via e-mail containing your order tracking number and its’ expected delivery date. Each shipped object is well and securely wrapped to prevent damage during transportation. Also each parcel shipped by our gallery has got insurance and it is sent in a protected parcel mode.
11) If you notice any damage on your orders’ packaging or an infraction of the protecting wrapping tape fill in the complaint protocol in the presence of the delivery service worker or carrier. The type, size, character and placing of the damage should be precisely described. The protocol should be signed by the delivery service worker or carrier in a way allowing his later identification. It also needs to carry a date of issue. This protocol is your basic complaint document.
12) Every purchase made in our Gallery is confirmed with an invoice or a receipt as well as the contract of sales containing the certificate of authenticity for each purchased piece of art.
13) According to Polish law you can return the item up to 14 days from the day of purchase. You can do it by sending us a signed Example of the Contract Withdrawal – FRESZ Gallery either via post or via e-mail. You cover the cost of the items’ return. Apart from the cost of return shipping you also need to cover the cost of insurance for the purchased object for its’ journey back to the Gallery as well as the cost of shipping it in a protected parcel mode.